Chris Jones, Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner, YourGynNP
Hi, I’m Chris Jones, Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner, and my passion is providing you with practical women’s health guidance and easy-to-use, self-help resources. This passion is the driving force behind bringing resources and knowledge to you via this website, videos, printable video transcripts and my newsletter: the GynInfoBrief.
At YourGynNP.com you’ll find facts plus effective plans for addressing:
Urge and stress incontinence
Birth control options and challenges
These issues are my areas of special interest with 26 years of experience!
You’ll also find handy, printable information sheets listing treatment options (with pros and cons!) to bring to your next visit and discuss with your doctor.
When your doctor is too busy to discuss it all with you, YourGynNP.com provides you with the tools you need to arrive at your appointment well-armed and informed.
YourGynNP.com will help ensure that you leave your appointment with a simple, effective action plan suited to your needs.
What is a Nurse Practitioner? (NP)
A Nurse Practitioner is a nurse with graduate training who is qualified to treat certain medical conditions without the direct supervision of a doctor.
The NP provides a broad range of health care services which may include:
- Taking a history, performing an exam, and ordering tests
- Diagnosing, treating, and managing diseases
- Writing prescriptions and coordinating referrals
NP’s are trained in and work in various specialties including:
- Family practice
- WOMEN’S HEALTH – THIS IS WHAT I DO!
My goal is to reach out to and help even more women than the clients I serve in my current clinical practice. I can only see so many clients in a day, but with today’s online communications technology I can provide help and peace of mind to anyone who visits YourGynNP.com
Chris Jones, NP enjoys a walk by the ocean with her little doggie-girl Jackie
- Board Certified Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Authored the Physician Practice Guidelines at Southern California Kaiser for Premenstrual Syndrome and for Bowel Incontinence, and contributed to the Urinary Incontinence Guidelines
- Nurse Practitioner for 7 years at the Urogynecology Program at the Kaiser Gynecology Department in Harbor City, CA
- 26 years of experience diagnosing and managing gynecologic problems in women ages 15 to 80.