Would you like to know…
~What are the Risks & Benefits of Bioidentical Hormones ? ~
~What are the Pros & Cons of Compounded Hormones?~
~Which hormone method (route) is best…
Pills, patches, pellets, creams, or ?~
- Do you know enough about HRT in menopause to make an informed decision?
- How can Hormone Replacement Therapy help me in menopause? Which symptoms and problems does HRT treat ?
- Do you want to find out about the different methods (routes) of HRT? – patch, gel, mist, pill, pellet, injection, vaginal ring, vaginal tablet, vaginal cream? – Which have less risk & more advantages?
- Do the risks of compounded hormones outweigh the benefits?
- Do the benefits of bioidentical hormone replacement outweigh the risks?
… plus a little known but important fact – Did you know that you do not need to get a compounded prescription in order to get bioidentical HRT?
If you want to know more, then keep reading…
I am going to show you 7 reasons why standardized bioidentical HRT prescriptions are:
- involve less expense!
- and less hassle!
…than compounded bioidentical HRT prescriptions!
Check out this sample video from YourGynNP’s free Menopause
and Hormone Library:
Click here to download and print the written summary of this video. Bring it along to your next appointment to discuss with your Gynecology or Primary Care Professional.
The same concepts about pros and cons of HRT is found in my Menopause and Hormones Library is discussed by the North American Menopause Society and the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, both well-respected and trusted medical organizations.
If you found the video plus the printed video summary helpful, you will see that the YourGynNP difference is that I’ve presented all that info in a short and simple video format that’s easy to watch, understand. I’ve also written summary guides from each video to print and bring to discuss with your GYN provider!
You will find ALL of these awesome videos in the Menopause and Hormones Library:
- Hormone Replacement: Pros and Cons of HRT
- FIVE Safety Facts to know before starting Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Bioidentical Hormones: Myths and Facts
- 7 Hormone Replacement Methods: Which is Best? Which is Unsafe? Patch, Vaginal Ring, Pill, Mist, Pellet, Injection, Gel?
- Compounded Hormones: Safe or Scam – 7 Reasons Why Compounded Hormones are a Bad Idea
Library BONUS! Your own downloadable individual HRT Decision-Making Flowchart
When your doctor is too busy to discuss it all with you, YourGynNP.com provides you with the tools you need to arrive at your appointment well-armed and informed and leave that appointment with a simple, effective action plan in hand!
Why not cut out all the wasted time searching, researching, wondering if the info you found is accurate and legitimate?
Don’t wait. Click here to check out the YourGynNP’s free Menopause & Hormone Library now, and feel good about your Hormone replacement decision today!
Who am I?
Chris Jones, Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner:
- Board Certified Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Authored the Physician Practice Guidelines for Premenstrual Syndrome and for Bowel Incontinence, and contributed to the Urinary Incontinence Guidelines
- 7 years as a Urogynecology Nurse Practitioner
- 26 years of experience diagnosing and managing gynecologic problems in women ages 15 to 80.
Why And How I Want To Help You get these essential facts on compounded and bioidentical hormone pros and cons:
I realized from my 26 years of experience as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner that every woman out there who needs risk & benefit and why & how information about HRT should have it, so I created the Menopause and Hormones Library. You need simple easy information at your fingertips so that you can decide if and how Hormone Replacement might be right for you!
“Chris Jones is very thorough, clear-minded, pleasant, smart, and shows passion for her services.”
“I was very impressed by Chris Jones’ knowledge, professionalism, and caring treatment. Chris is always very competent & sincere.”
“Chris Jones is the exception! She likes what she does. She’s good at what she does. Chris Jones goes the extra mile.”
“I know your knowledge and cure will make a huge difference in my life.”
“Chris has a compassionate heart towards her patients….” B
Click here to check out the Menopause and Hormones Library today to find essential info on the risks & benefits of compounded & bioidentical hormones.
HRT decision-making tools are right at your fingertips.
Get peace of mind about your HRT decision today!