“Chris Jones is very thorough, clear-minded, pleasant, and shows passion for her services.”
“I was very impressed by Chris Jones’ knowledge, professionalism, and caring treatment. Chris is always very competent and sincere.”
“Chris Jones is the exception! She likes what she does. She’s good at what she does. Chris Jones goes the extra mile.”
“I know your knowledge and cure will make a huge difference in my life.”
Hi, I’m Chris Jones (scroll down to read about doggie girl Jackie)
I am a Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner, and my passion is providing you with practical women’s health guidance and easy-to-use, self-help resources. This passion is the driving force behind bringing user-friendly resources and knowledge to you via this website, YourGynNP.com.
My areas of special interest include 26 years of consultation and management of:
What is a Nurse Practitioner (NP)?
A Nurse Practitioner is a nurse with graduate training who is qualified to diagnose and treat certain medical conditions without the direct supervision of a doctor.
The NP provides a broad range of healthcare services which may include:
- Taking a history, performing an exam, and ordering tests
- Diagnosing, treating, and managing diseases
- Writing prescriptions and coordinating referrals
NP’s are trained in and work in various specialties including:
- Family practice
- WOMEN’S HEALTH – THIS HAS BEEN MY SPECIALTY AND MY PASSION!
My goal is to reach out to and help even more women than the clients I have served in my clinical practice. A GYN provider can only see so many clients in a day, but with today’s online communications technology I can provide help and peace of mind to anyone who visits YourGynNP.com
- Board Certified Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
- Authored the Physician Practice Guidelines at Southern California Kaiser for Premenstrual Syndrome and for Bowel Incontinence, and contributed to the Urinary Incontinence Guidelines
- Nurse Practitioner for 7 years at the Urogynecology Program at the Kaiser Gynecology Department in Harbor City, CA
- 26 years of experience in diagnosing and managing gynecologic problems in women ages 15 to 80.
Now that you know about my background, check out YourGynNP.com with confidence!
Who is Jackie? 🐾
♥ Mom-Certified Lap Cuddler
♥ Best-in-Show Travel Companion
♥ 10 years of experience diagnosing and curing the blues
♥ You can’t have the blues when you have a loving dog (or cat) in your lap!